Monday, August 31, 2009

Well Sunday wasn't productive but it was a good day. My wife and I went out for lunch and afterwards she wanted to go to the mall for a few things. By the time we got home it was pretty late and we were burnt out. But I felt energetic all day and that was good. Today will be another test. If I remember to take my adderall in the afternoon like a good little boy I may do okay. I don't know where this upswing came from or what brought it on but I hope it sticks around for at least another day or two. With the mood I have been in trying to find a job and sending out all of these resumes with so little feedback from interested companies. Plus the stress of being cooped up at home all day. I could definitely use this break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I crave feedback. Please let me know what you think and feel.