Thursday, August 27, 2009

Having a so-so day today. Sometimes I really have to struggle to get moving. It is like wearing a lead suit. They say depression is the reason. It just sucks to have so few good days scattered throughout the year. In case you have been wondering, yes, I am medicated. I take 4 separate meds if you count the purple one for my stomach. I never believed in them before recently. I had gone to see a therapist about my depression. It had been pretty severe and was going on its 7th month without a single upward swing. Anyways the doc had said a few things which turned me around and I must say they really do help. The world is not all daises and rainbows and neither is my head. But I have more good days than I used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I crave feedback. Please let me know what you think and feel.