Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Belief in myself

So here is something that is a little screwed up for ya. I know my parents are assholes. I know that they are now cut from my life and I no longer have to deal with them. I know I am better than them. But yet...everything I do I hear their voices in the back of my head telling me it was not good enough, that I am not good enough. Everything I do.

I am waiting to hear on a job that I have worked hard towards. For ten years I have worked up the ladder and constantly increased my knowledge and responsibilities in my profession. Yet I still think to myself that I do not deserve it. That I will fail if I get it. And I wonder, is this a burden that I will carry with me for the rest of my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I crave feedback. Please let me know what you think and feel.