Friday, August 28, 2009

I am feeling talkative today. And by that I mean I will be putting a few posts up. I don't really care for talking to most people. The banal crap that comes from their mouths, completely bypassing any brain functions to edit it whatsoever, is extremely annoying.

I have a poem for you from Bukowski. It is titled "in a lady's bedroom". I will put it in a separate post for those who wish to read it.

This guy just wrote right from his own reality and gut. He threw everything out there and this is a fine example I believe. The man was a lifelong drunk (until much later in life at least where he still drank wine) and a real ornery cuss. Definitely not someone you wanted to piss off at the end of a three day bender. But man oh man, could he write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I crave feedback. Please let me know what you think and feel.