Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Reflecting on suicide

Fact is I never told anyone about my attempt at suicide. Everyone believes it to be an accident. I guess I do not want the attention it would bring, or the pity. It was my choice at the time and I have managed to come away from it with something. A sort of inner peace. I reflect on it from time to time, it helps me in my travels. I do not think I will share it, ever, except to ponder on it here. Something about the anonymity of blogging that lets me speak yet feel like I am completely protected. A private journal of sorts, except that people can read it. I guess my reason for that is that someone may be able to take something from this someday. That it may help someone in their own struggles be it past or present....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I crave feedback. Please let me know what you think and feel.